Services include but are not limited to:
- Care given with supervision of RN
- Respite services (Temporary relief provided to your primary caregiver is what Respite service is).
- Temporary relief provided to your primary caregiver while you are staying at the hospital or in your place of residence or hospital.
- Assistance with feeding
- Hydration and/or Fluid maintenance
- Meal and snack preparation
- Personal Care/Grooming
- Assistance with activities of Daily living (ADL’s)
- Oral Care
- Am and PM Bathing and skin care
- Hair and Nail care
- Personal Hygiene and incontinence care
- Shaving and make up application
Skilled Nurse Care
- Services provided by professional Registered Nurses (RN’s) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s) only under the direction of your physician.
- Assessment of patients to establish a plan of care
- Intravenous therapy (IV therapy) for Chemotherapy
- Pain management and
- Diabetic care
- Wound care
- Collection of Lab specimen
- Administration of medication
- Catheter care
- Educating family how to care for patient in the home
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Support
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Oncology care
We utilize community resources available to us to assist in providing;
- Placement services- We assist in searching for retirement and assisted living communities.
- Transition services- when a loved one is discharged from hospital, rehab center or a retirement community and needs assistance with adjusting.
- Wellness watch program- an RN can check in on a loved-one and immediately report back to the family and physician. This is a good first step to help clients and their families who may have reservations concerning the needs or benefits of in-home care transition to regular weekly homecare services.
- Companion services, Sitter services (in Hospitals, at home,nursing homes.
We provide services in these locations
- Assisted living facilities
- Hotels and resorts
- Nursing homes
- Private residences
- Rehabilitation centers
- Retirement communities
Areas we serve
Hope & Fonder serves and operates in the most Maryland counties; Montgomery, Prince Georges, Howard, Frederick, Carroll, Baltimore and Baltimore County.
Accepted Payment Methods
Accepting Medicaid, Long term care Insurances & Private Pay.
Secure Methods of payment:
VISA, Mastercard, Checks and money orders