See the factsheet: 2019-ncov-factsheet
How does Covid-19 spread:
- Having emerged from an animal source, it is now spereading mainly between people who are in close contact within one another (within about 6 ft) through repository droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
- It is also possible by an infected person touching a surface or object after touching their mouth, nose or eyes.
What is known about the spread of the virus athttps://www.cdc.gov/ coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/transmission.html.
- Shortness of breath
How to protect yourself
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is unavailable, use an alcohol based sanitizer that contains at least 60% of alcohol
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you are ill, avoid contact with the population.
Courtesy of the CDC